Audio News!!!!!! and Novel News

Okay so this is how everything is going so far.

TRAIN WRECK read by Cheyanne Humble is selling steadily.

PET SITTING read by Sarah Lindsey is getting set for release.

I just approved PUPPET MASTER read by Charlie Hughes narrator so there's at least a two week wait.

And I asked Sarah Lindsey to read PUPPET'S LESSON.

I can't stop smiling over this.Also my new M/M novel:
"Our First Meeting: The Adam Potter Mysteries" is going well I've just written a really nice scene in a grave yard dealing with broken head stones and an open grave. The story will have a masked killer, Cosplay, grave yard sex and yes--ROBOTS! 
I'm about to finish the climax and warm ending. I love this story and when it goes to print I hope you all will also.


I DO NOT OWN THIS PHOTO AND IS VERY GREATFUL TO THE ARTIST WHO CREATED IT .IF ANYONE KNOWS WHO DID PLEASE TELL ME SO I CAN PROMTE THEM.

Until next time.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

COMING TO TERMS

Editing new story