News and More Good News


So I’ve finished with my next title of the Pet Sitting Series. It’s called “The Island” and it’s more fun adventures for Puppet because she gets to meet her Master Troy’s best friend, Shawn.
Shawn runs the Island with a heavy hand and is most of the time wearing nothing but an open robe.
He has handlers and pets at his disposal and really puts his heart into whipping Puppet.
Who wouldn’t enjoy that?
Anyway, got good news about “The Camping Trip” my first soon to be published gay short story.
I just saw the new cover and I’m thrill to say it was worth the wait.
I just have to wait for the proof to approve it and it’s a done deal.
I hope all of you will enjoy it and I have test pages on BooksieSilk.com a free site if you would like to read a little before buying.  http://www.booksiesilk.com/users/beta.html

 

 

 
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

COMING TO TERMS

Editing new story